Department of Practical Art

Connections

Connections Sort descending Author name Excerpt

No connections available.

Timeline

1857
The Department of Practical Art constructed a facility on eighty-seven acres of land in South Kensington.
1871
The Department of Practical Art facility in South Kensington was pulled down, removed to the East End of London, rebuilt, and renamed the Bethnal Green Museum .