The following additional features are planned to enhance the revised edition of Orlando: Women’s Writing in the British Isles from the Beginnings to the Present.
As time goes on we’ll be refining and debugging the new interface, and adding new features including:
- Browse Publishers
- Browse Genres
- Enhanced Tag Search with the ability to build up complex queries
- Ability to see the tag context within search results
- Enhanced view of of markup
- Cite button, to generate citations of author profiles and events
- Download button, making files available in multiple formats
- Exhibit, a section of the site displaying rare texts shared by members of the Orlando community
- Additional guidance for students who are new to the textbase in Teaching with Orlando
- Linking on titles
- Linking on places
We want to make the connections at the heart of Orlando and vital to feminist literary history more visible!
Interactive grids providing an overview of relationships and the ability to facet results
Interactive network graph visualization showing relationships between authors and concepts,
people, places, organizations, and texts.
We are continually working to improve the experience of the site. If something is not right, please let us know by submitting an error report.